The research group of Materials Laser Microprocessing (MLMP) headed by Prof. Ioanna Zergioti, and located at the Physics Department of the National Technical University of Athens.(NTUA) http://zergioti.physics.ntua.gr/ is seeking for an engineer to support new R&D products, with the aim of developing a laser micromachining automation system.
Qualifications for this position include:
- B.S. in Electrical, Mechanical engineering or other job appropriate degree (i.e. Computer science) from an accredited university.
- More than 3 years work and/or research experience in industrial automation systems
- Excellent knowledge of programming tools (PLC, Scada, Labview)
- Good knowledge of design tools (Autodesk-AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, Matlab)
- Excellent programming language experience (C++, Python)
- Desired knowledge of sensing devices such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors
- Desired knowledge of laser and robotic systems.
- Willing to get involved with a wide range of technologies to provide integrated solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written, oral and technical terminology)
- Familiarity with international regulations and standards (CE, ISO)
Candidates should send their CV to email: email@example.com